Positive Hand lettering worksheets Vol.1
All letters in this book are the basic characters I intend to draw by hand. Basic letter training can help you to build up and do more complex lettering in the future. Keep practice every day “You can do it!”
64 pages to download & print from your computer, or save it to your tablet for reading or practicing your lettering with a stylus.
This hand-lettering worksheet set includes the following pages:
– Worksheet UPPERCASE Basic Sans-Serif Style Letters (monoline)
– Worksheet UPPERCASE Sans-Serif Style Letters
– Worksheet UPPERCASE Sans-Serif Style Letters with drop shadow
– Worksheet UPPERCASE Basic Serif Style Letters (monoline)
– Worksheet UPPERCASE Serif Style Letters
– Worksheet UPPERCASE Serif Style Letters with drop shadow
– Worksheet UPPERCASE & LOWERCASE Script Letters(monoline)
– How to draw banners
– Example project combining letters
>> HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
1. Purchase this listing
2. Once payment has cleared, you will immediately receive a link to download your PDF file.
If you don’t see the link, email me. Also make sure to download the PDF files to your computer desktop!
All printables, worksheets, fonts and purchases are for personal use only.
Can not be resold or redistributed for any purpose and not to be used for commercial use.
Copyright © 2018 Oraarts.