Positive Hand lettering worksheets Vol.1
All letters in this book are the basic characters I intend to draw by hand. Basic letter training can help you to build up and do more complex lettering in the future. Keep practice every day “You can do it!”
64 pages (JPG and PDF format).
– Use the PDF to download and print from your computer.
– Download the JPG’s, save them to your iPad, and then import them into your lettering app.
This hand-lettering worksheet set includes the following pages:
– Worksheet UPPERCASE Basic Sans-Serif Style Letters (monoline)
– Worksheet UPPERCASE Sans-Serif Style Letters
– Worksheet UPPERCASE Sans-Serif Style Letters with drop shadow
– Worksheet UPPERCASE Basic Serif Style Letters (monoline)
– Worksheet UPPERCASE Serif Style Letters
– Worksheet UPPERCASE Serif Style Letters with drop shadow
– Worksheet UPPERCASE & LOWERCASE Script Letters(monoline)
– How to draw banners
– Example project combining letters